I’m not especially intending to make these link posts regular but I keep reading some interesting stuff!
- What do we worship?
- An Animated Guide to Nature’s Best Wayfinding Secrets
- “Fix science fiction, not the disability!”
- The Clay Models Used to Analyze Entrails in the Ancient World. Need to tell the future? Consult the library of livers.
- Respecting Your Seasons & Cycles. If this is of interest, my post about the bear also asks us to look at our seasons
- Thunderstorm Medicine
- Contexts for depression
- Why the Passenger Pigeon Went Extinct
- The never-ending guessing game of boundaries. Chronic illness and (ever changing) limitations
- A Tale of Two Chunks of Rock
- Feeling moody from pain
- Who will be my emergency contact? Love and disability and break ups
- Glowbugs and the walking calendar – I love the idea of a personal calendar and whilst a walking calendar is out for me, I am slowly putting together a collection of key nature focused points in the year
- Sorry, A 19th Century Woman Already Has the Best Tombstone
- Touch wood, but why?
- August Break Photo Challenge which I really want to commit to but my last handful of doing things most days challenges have coincided with my health being worse than normal and I don’t want to tempt fate…